about us | links | permit info
Subscribe to Hiking With My Brother Email Subscribe Follow Hiking With My Brother on Facebook Follow Hiking With My Brother on Twitter Hiking With My Brother Picasa Hiking With My Brother YouTube

Hiking With My Brother Wins! - Backpacker Map Correspondent Contest

Jer's PhotoOur hard work this year has paid off big by winning the Backpacker Map Correspondent Contest! Between May 1st and November 1st this year we put together 46 trail maps, which racked us up 9 pieces of gear and the grand prize of a closet-full of Editors' Choice gear and a week-long trip to the Colorado Rocky Mountains with the Backpacker map editors!

We're already excited to fly out to Colorado next year to hang out with the best folks in the industry and to backpack through some of the most rugged terrain in the county. We're ready to learn everything we can to make hikingwithmybrother.com even better for you! Also, as you can imagine, some of the gear we've won is already being put to good use on the trail, and has replaced that old gear that we seem to wear out all too quickly. Big thanks to Backpacker for hosting this contest and for motivating us to hit the trail! -Jer

3 Comments:



Unknown said...

thats awesome! congrats guys. keep on doing it.



Stephen Petit said...

Congratulations, guys. The loot is much deserved and I'm sure will be well-used. Thanks for your dedication and please keep up the good work: I love reading the trip reports and using them to plan my days on the trails. Way to go.



suzy q said...

Hooray!! Our family enjoys your blog.
Great job on all your hard work, you two deserve the kudos!! Keep up the fabulous work!!

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008-2016 - hikingwithmybrother.com
hikingwithmybrother@gmail.com