about us | links | permit info
Subscribe to Hiking With My Brother Email Subscribe Follow Hiking With My Brother on Facebook Follow Hiking With My Brother on Twitter Hiking With My Brother Picasa Hiking With My Brother YouTube

Talus Falls - Photosynth

Jer's PhotoOne of the great joys we derive from hiking is exploring and finding the unexpected. Such an opportunity presented itself on our recent hike up Bessemer Mountain. As we approached the end of a switchback, the nearby rumbling of falling water piqued our curiosity. We bushwhacked our way down a steep embankment to what we later learned was Big Blowout Creek. After hopping across the creek we scrambled further downstream to discover a stunning sight.

The slow shutter speed pictures of this Photosynth capture an unnamed falls which we have christened Talus Falls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008-2016 - hikingwithmybrother.com
hikingwithmybrother@gmail.com