about us | links | permit info
Subscribe to Hiking With My Brother Email Subscribe Follow Hiking With My Brother on Facebook Follow Hiking With My Brother on Twitter Hiking With My Brother Picasa Hiking With My Brother YouTube

Mt. St. Helens Crater - Photosynth

Jer's PhotoDespite the untold thousands of images of Mt. St. Helens out there, we were unprepared for the reality of being brought face-to-face with that broken landscape. Descriptions of those geologic forces that reduced much of the mountain to ruin and rubble often ring hallow; unable to evoke the kind of awe one feels when standing on the summit. Attempting to capture something of that feeling, we put together the largest photosynth we've tried so far - a full 180-degree view from the rim of the crater.





Are you new to photosynth? Check out the first photosynth blog post for more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008-2016 - hikingwithmybrother.com
hikingwithmybrother@gmail.com